- I understand that Jemeia Durr and JD Curations are not the source or supplier of the travel services I have requested, and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. I have been advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied to me are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services I have purchased. I consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold Jemeia Durr or JD Curations responsible should any of these suppliers: 1) fail to provide the travel services I have purchased; 2) fail to comply with any applicable law; or 3) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay or inconvenience.
- I accept that Jemeia Durr and JD Curations are not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold either of them liable for any injury, damage or loss I may suffer on the account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond reasonable control. I agree that this disclaimer includes the entire traveling party and that in the event of any disputes; they may only be litigated in the state of Ohio, Wood County, with a maximum penalty not to exceed the total earned by Jemeia Durr or JD Curations in the original transaction.
- I will review my travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I may contact JD Curations if I have any questions. I understand that discounted fares typically involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money. Conversely, cancellation of any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in financial penalties, in accordance with the supplier’s cancellation policies.
- I have been advised to use a form of payment other than cash or check that may offer me the opportunity to dispute the charge should a vendor cease operating, and I have been advised that American Airlines is currently operating under Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Privacy Notice (TSA Update: August 13, 2009): The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires you to provide your full name, date of birth, and gender for the purpose of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C section 114, the Intelligence reform and Terrorism prevention Act of 2004 and 49 C.F.F parts 1540 and 1560. You may also provide your Redress Number, if available. Failure to provide your full name, date of birth and gender may result in denial of transport or denial of authority to enter the boarding area. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. For more on TSA privacy policies, or to review the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see the TSA website at www.tsa.gov.
- I understand that the Transportation Security Administration requires me to carry a government issued identification card in order to board a flight. I have been advised that the name, date of birth and gender that appears on my identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records. I acknowledge that my failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing me to miss my flight.
- JD Curations is not responsible for the issuance of travel identification such as passports and/or visas and travelers should ensure they have or have been approved for the appropriate documents before purchasing travel.
- I understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a valid passport and depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas.
NOTE TO CLIENT: Passport and visa information may be obtained by contacting the Travel Advisory Section of the US State Department at 202.647.5225 or by visiting the State Department’s website at travel.state.gov. Non-US passport holders should be sure to contact the embassies of their destination and transit countries to obtain entrance requirements. To obtain medical information, you may contact the Centers for Disease Control at 404.332.4559 or visit the CDC’s website at www.cdc.gov.
- I understand that the airline tickets, air tours or other products I am purchasing are subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed after the date of purchase. Post-purchase price increases may be applied due to additional costs imposed by a supplier or government. I acknowledge that I may be charged additional sums by JD Curations to offset increased fees, fuel surcharges, taxes, and fluctuations in foreign exchange markets or any combination thereof. I hereby consent to any post-purchase price increases and authorize JD Curations to charge payment for such additional amounts after I have been notified of pricing change. I understand that airfare may not be included in all packages that are offered.
In some locations, your aircraft may be subject to insecticide spraying prior to the flight or while you are on the aircraft, you are strongly encouraged to always check the list of countries that require airlines to treat the passenger cabin with insecticides http://alturl.com/3rtty as this list is updated regularly.
- I understand travel insurance will not be offered for me to purchase directly from JD Curations to cover certain risks inherent in travel such as supplier bankruptcy, trip interruption and/or the inability to travel due to a medical or personal emergency. If I choose not to purchase travel insurance or if I purchase travel insurance on my own I understand that JD Curations requires that I confirm or decline this in writng.
This is to confirm that, in keeping with all applicable laws, I am instructing the above agent to purchase travel and/or travel insurance against the form of payment verbally instructed.
I further understand that I have authorized this transaction and will hold Jemeia Durr and JD Curations harmless with respect to these instructions. It is understood that the above agency may request government issued photo identification and may verify the billing address of the card.
Please use the following fields to enter an emergency contact for use during your travels.
In lieu of your written signature, please complete the fields below. In doing so you authorize payment in the method you have verbally instructed.
I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be of service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org